5.01.2011

In My Spare Time?

I get asked all the time, oh you must have a wedding every weekend, what do you do in your spare time?
I figured this would be a great time to answer that question, before I post about our last wedding of 2010 (and start posting about our 2011 couples).  So, here are some of the things I did in my spare time, from spring 2010 to spring 2011. 
WARNING:  Picture HEAVY! (and gratuitous images of my husband being wacky.)

I moved.

I created an office to meet with clients.


I learned how to drive a pontoon boat.

Visited besties in Chucktown.

I visited Georgia with family from New Jersey.

I took a vacation.

We met celebrities

And visited my Mecca.

Franck's Studio; Where wedding dreams come true at the happiest place on Earth!
And got totally inspired.

I renewed my vows.

And got scary on Halloween.

Jersey.  Like D's gold chain?
I went shopping.

And saw Cirque du Soliel for the nineth time (!).

Had a happy holiday.


Visited our nation's capital.

Where I saw some history.

Attended Junior League of Greenville's Oscar Night America as a sponsor.



And saw Cirque du Soliel...again.  (No photo evidence of this...)

I hope that answers the question and gives a little insight into my personal life.  I am so happy that I can share it!

No comments: