2.02.2010

Four Weddings on TLC

I think I might have found my new favorite show. It is now on my list with Rich Bride, Poor Bride, Wedding SOS, and Real Housewives of New Jersey. (We might have impeccable taste in a lot of things, but television shows is not one of those things.)
Four Weddings is a show where four brides attend each others weddings and grade each other on food, gown, venue, and overall experience. Whoever has the best overall score receives a dream honeymoon. I found this show so interesting, I took notes.
I took notes, because these are REAL BRIDES with REAL BUDGETS. They list each bride's budget and guest list at the beginning of the show. I love that. One of the things that I find utterly frustrating about Platinum Weddings and David Tutera' show is that 98% of REAL BRIDES cannot afford the major details in these weddings.
We pride ourselves of helping our couples stick to their budgets. Bravo TLC for a reality show that showcases real people.

No comments: