10.01.2009

The Knot and it's trends...

I will be the first one to tell anyone that I am in love with theknot.com and their subsidiaries. I used the budgeter and everything when I was planning my wedding and if you are really crafty, you can still see my community bio.
I was browsing there ran across theknot blog "Wedding Obsessed" by Meredith and Anja. (Normally I would link to their site, but believe me, it is easy to find.)
Um, maybe we are just ahead of our game.


Stephanie let her ladies choose brown dresses:

Melissa let her girls go for green:Flower-Free Reception Decor
Andrea rocked ice branches and snowAnd Lori and Jeremy utilized their venue's floating candles



Check out the rat pack stylings of Amy and Chris (and this didn't include the decor!)

Camille and Mike used their ceremony pieces for reception pieces Wedding Centerpiece Idea - Use Candelabras Instead of Vases
Jennifer and Erjah did this in 2006, so come on.
The Wedding Cake Sugar Flowers
Amber and Spencer's cake was nothing but awesome sugar daisies

I guess I should get a job blogging for the Knot. Our girls have been giving us awesome ideas for over 4 years now.

No comments: